Thursday, January 5, 2017

My thoughts - The Secret Wishlist by Preeti Shenoy

Today I’m going to share my views and thoughts about the book written by preeti shenoy “The Secret
Wish list”i finished this book by two nights:P
i can say warning for "SpoilerAlert " 
Title itself very catchy and attracts the reader and makes curiosity to reveal what secret wish list on this book. A story revolves around the characters Diksha (Main protagonist), Ankit, Tanu , Gaurav , Vibha ,Sandeep, Abhay they are associated well in this whole story . Main lead Diksha who has the lots of dreams about her life but unexpectedly the one moment change her whole life. She married very earlier stage and she have one son and demon, monster like husband (Sandeep). While reading the book I always hate him as much as what Diksha did it, very selfish, only concentrate on his needs, never make support her life more.
Like that years are passing Diksha's life until some urging unexpected events and makes her lead to write the wish list what she really wants to?

Yes! Whole book like roller-coaster ride you will really enjoyed, thrilled, and finally you will learn too. and impeccable page turner :)

I share some my imaginary points
“ if someone put you place on complete darkness something like real blind, if you can able to see somewhere tiny spot of light comes automatically you will follow that LIGHT your step  towards ”

Here same thing happened in Diksha life.  Diksha followed her what she really wants to!
But Climax little disappointed for me out! Because Even i hate sandeep character in this book i expected he will change him mind at last and also he realizes him mistakes. But it doesn't happen. I don't know why ? maybe author prescriptive.But this is my view that's the one thing little cons in this book:(

And also, Ofcourse Man have to Respect their needs, have to Make love, Have to be courage and supportive. Overall HAVE TO RESPECT THE WOMEN. These things I learned in this book also i guess same exact author wants to convey.I’m looking forward to read her next book. Thank you J

If you want buy this book click here :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share